On Saturday, March 11, the Seaford Museum will sponsor a 2 p.m. stroll along the Nanticoke led by Curator Jim Blackwell telling the 1856 story of the “Tilly Escape” to freedom through Seaford. The tour will start in the museum’s lobby at 203 High St. and proceed down to the Oyster House Park along the river and then up to the top of Gateway Park. It is an enjoyable half hour walk along our beautiful Nanticoke River. Come see our town’s history and walk in the footsteps of an Eastern Shore legend, Harriet Tubman.