Healthy Delaware is offering a six-week Healthy Living Workshop at the Laurel Public Library Wednesdays, March 18 to April 22, from 1:30 to 4 p.m. The sessions will focus on chronic disease self-management for anxiety, arthritis, asthma, blood pressure, COPD, depression, emphysema, heart or kidney disease or other physical or mental conditions. More knowledge about chronic health conditions can help you:
• Prevent and/or delay health complications
• Deal with frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
• Learn about appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength, flexibility and endurance
• Communicate effectively with health professionals and others
• Understand the value of nutrition in your health.
Registration is required. To register, call the library, 875-3184, or register online at HealthyDelaware.org/SelfManagement.